bathroom updates

I have more excitement to share from our Christmas vacation workdays, plus some pretty winter sky.



I finally ordered the beautiful Adeline hooks from Restoration Hardware for our master bath, which the boys hung for me while I was out one evening, and the room looks complete and beautiful (and more practical with our towels within reach). 



Sadly I know these videos still won't play on this blog platform, but I promise to fix it someday! You can see they are "helping" Daddy with their "tools." 

In the other bathroom, which is functionally a double-sink-bath-shower-closet-laundry room combo, we undertook to paint everywhere.  A fresh coat of blue in SW Rain over the baby blue and purple randomness, plus fresh white trim paint everywhere.  It was a huge job with so many angles and so much cutting in, but it makes a huge difference in person.  Of coures it's still blue but the room feels cleaner and updated for about $150 in supplies... and way more in manhours from Kevin and me.  But the weather was nice so we had windows open and listened to music and talked about the year ahead.  Like the other crazy projects we've done together over the years, we'll actually remember it fondly. 

I know you love a before-and-after, so here are a few 1-1 comparisons and some bonus pictures of the new color:
















Comments